CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple cider- preservate reaction

MH Views: 207
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,989

Re: Apple cider- preservate reaction

So a janitor at my grocery store job accidentally knocked a gallon jug of cold Apple cider off a way too full produce display, the other janior gave it to me so I could dispose of it,
OK

joking I could have the rest. We get along really good. There was a little more than a big glass worth,
OK

so I figured I would have a free glass and poured the rest out.
OK

Big mistake, there was a preservative that I am badly reacting to,
APPLY CIDER SOLD IN STORES WILL HAVE SOME TYPE OF ACID BY THE MANUFACTURE. LIKE ALL COMMERCIAL WINE DOES AND A PERCENTAGE MAYBE 5% WILL HAVE ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE POISON...(YES, ALL WINE IS POISONED)

I feel like I'm drunk, my head feels really weird. I glanced at it before I showed the produce manager so inventory wouldn't be off, and tossed the empty jug away, the cider usually has sodium metabisulfate or potassiam sorbate,
YES

maybe a couple of other different chemicals, that I've had in previous years cider. It feels very similar to a reaction to years ago with a chemical, bromated vegetable oil also known as Ester rosin or wood rosin, or BVO, in Gatorade, it keeps the flavor suspended throughout the whole drink, so it doesn't settle to the bottom, it's banned in other countries, and used as a flame retardant. I stopped drinking those obviously after learning that years ago, and feeling very sick in my head after drinking one, for about an hour. Just a heads up, steer clear and stick to no preservatives or make your own cider if possible.

REAL, FRESH MADE APPLE JUICE IS A DELIGHT......BEST WELL CHEWED WITH SALIVA BECAUSE A FULL GLASS CAN CAUSE GAS IN THE INTESTINES AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE KIDNEYS AND MAKE YOUR KIDNEYS ACHE FOR A FEW MINUTES IF YOU SWALLOW THE JUICE TOO FAST.

STUFF SOLD IN STORES IS GOING TO BE PRESERVED.....UNLESS IN THE FREEZER SECTION.

I HAVE 4 SIX FEET LONG FREEZERS.....1 IS FOR THE DOG'S FOOD.

FROZEN FRUIT IS SUPERIOR TO FRESH FRUITS WHEN PURCHASING FROM A STORE.
ALL MEATS, ETC. NEED KEPT IN A FREEZER.
JUICES CAN BE FROZE.

THE ONLY REASON I PURCHASED MY FIRST FREEZER WAS TO FREE APPLE JUICE SO WE COULD DRINK IT ALL YEAR AROUND.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)