CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Causes of Cataract : Questions

MH Views: 224
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,616

Re: Causes of Cataract : Questions

Hello MH,
HELLO

Greetings for the new year to you and family!
THANK YOU

In your opinion, what are some causes of cataract? Why this white film gets accumulated in retina?

MORTON WALKER BELIEVED IT IS A FORM OF HERPES
I BELIEVE THE HERPES IS A RESULT--NOT THE CAUSE.
THE CAUSE IS HARD WATER, ALL DAIRY, ALL VEGETABLES AND GRAINS.

WRONG DIET, WRONG HABITS IS GOING TO BE THE CAUSE OF MOST ALL PREMATURE DEATHS IN MAMMALS

Does it happen due to fungus being accumulated in eyes?
FUNGUS/BACTERIA/VIRUSES/PARASITES APPEAR AFTER THERE IS UNDIGESTED FOOD WASTE IN ANY GIVEN AREA OF THE BODY....

As you suggested the impacted person has started taking mucusless diet
GREAT
WITH THE EYES---MOST EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOING TO SELF-CURE FIRST. THE EYES ARE VERY SLOW TO RETURN. ONCE THE ROCK/LIME ENTERS, IT HAS A TOUGH TIME BEING REMOVED---SO IT PUSHES OUT THE FRONTS OF THE EYES AS A FILM OF WASTE---THIS WASTE IS FOOD TO THE PARASITES.

and stopped taking any dairy.
GOOD

After using Dr. Chirstopher's Herbal eyebright formula in powder form (and using it to make an infusion to wash eyes 3-4 times daily),
DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER WAS ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS/TEACHERS
THE COMPANY SOLD MANY TIMES AFTER HE DIED AND LAST I KNEW THERE WAS NO COMPANY STARTING ABOUT 8-9 YEARS AGO AND WHAT WAS LEFT OF THAT COMPANY WAS ACTUALLY NATURE'S SUNSHINE. NATURE'S SUNSHINE/NATURES WAY, CHRISTOPHER ARE ALL THE SAME COMPANY---SAME PEOPLE FROM I COULD SEE,

there is white cotton like discharge that gets out from eyes.
BETTER OUT THAN IN.

What could this cotton like discharge is?
LIME
FROM DAIRY/WATER/VEGG/GRAINS

These are very small soft white granules. With every eyewash, 2-4 granules come out.

Could this white granular discharge be accumulated fungus?
FOOD WASTE AND BACTERIA

FOR THE HERPES PART---ALL THE GREAT DE-WORMERS---ESPECIALLY OLIVE LEAF...I PUT OLIVE LEAF IN ALL DR. CHRISTOPHER FORMULAS ALONG WITH AMPLE OREGANO OIL.

While the eyesight has not corrected after 45 days of use,
DA
TOOK A LIFETIME
GIVE IT A FEW YEARS OK
5-20 YEARS IT WILL BE BETTER AND BETTER

the person is very determined to correct the eyesight naturally (without getting operated).
In your opinion, if cataract has progressed to advanced stage, then how long it takes to clean it (or correct it) by using herbal eyebright formula?
HERBS ARE JUST 1/6TH AT THE MOST----PLEASE READ MY BOOK

THEY HAVE A GOOD START AND THAT IS GREAT
NOW TREAT THE ENTIRE BODY
MH

Best wishes, MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)