CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloides with red hair worm infection Formula 26

mattk3 Views: 1,095
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,564

Re: Strongyloides with red hair worm infection Formula 26

I am a survivor, electrical engineer in research and development. I had a bit of chemistry, but mostly self taught, having read about 100g of research.
I successfully self treated my severe infection of flat, white, reds, prehistoric.

I started the process with pH, Amino, Yeast, and SIBO, so I guess you can say I had it bad.

I developed my own methods, protocols, process, and formulas.

I practice the challenge method.

For example:
There are three kinds of red worm infections.
Red worms can be challenged by:

Invermectin
Thyme
Fenben
Pyrantel
Invermectin
Peppermint
and Geraniol 60.
Corriander ?
10-Gingerol

Strongyloides react to IVM: FenBen: LEV/Pyrantel: External Pyrantel,IVM, and FenBen. TBD is Geraniol 60.
Strongyles react to Pyrantel with LEV.
Prehistorics react to peppermint: Geraniol 60: - like Anisaksis
Various terpines have not yet been mapped, but several look promising.

I have faith in identifying the types of infections, dosing them into stasis, and removing and curing them in the sequence of Flat, White, Red, Prehistorics. One gal worked years on flatworms. Daily they came out. Adding peppermint solved the problem, her mix of conventional and prehistoric parasites made the removal of conventional, impossible. Simultaneously, the impasse was broken.

Depending on the infections, it can take years, but focus on each layer of peeling an onion, one eventually gets to the core.

I tend to correspond with severe complicated infections, in that is what I went thru. It took me 6 years to unravel and cure my infections.
I am not unscathed. It took to long to decipher the formula and pattern required to force opportunity and susceptibility for each species.
The tactics are a bit unconventional.

In general:

pH, nominal alkalinity, detox strategies are employed.
The Citric Cycle is the central body pathway employed
Balance is achieved for minerals, metals, amino, oils, compounds
Co factors and attention to Sulfur Vs Nitrogen
History, Situation, and Systems analysis determine supplements included in daily dosing.
Each infection has co factors, or exact weight dosing that needs to be maintained.
Remission is only the first step in maintenance.
Several parasites have long life cycles, 56, 92 days, where they return.
Fast response is required to put them back in the bottle.

Oh yes, a few of the formulas failed, that is the nature of things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.250 sec, (2)