CureZone   Log On   Join
Vermox from eBay safe?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

More
Albeth71 Views: 453
Published: 3 years ago

Vermox from eBay safe?

We live on a farm and work with pigs and cows. In addition to normal working conditions that subject is to parasites our kids will do things like being a snack to the barn and eat without washing their hands all the time. In the past it was normal for farm families to treat themselves for worms yearly. I have asked repeatedly to several doctors and they will not prescribe anything. They say it is not something doctors do in the US and treat me like Iím so weird! So I have spend hundreds of dollars on herbal wormer that I do not feel has got the job done and most of it tastes so horrible my kids wonít take it. From what I have saw in the toilet I believe we have a roundworm problem. I have found Vermox from Mexico on ebay. Has anyone bought from there and know the safety or have any other suggestions for me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.187 sec, (1)