CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Russian Zappers

MH Views: 225
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,514

Re: Russian Zappers

Oregano Oil, cayenne oil, garlic oil and all essential oils are going to be hot tasting / feeling at first.....they can turn your skin cherry red.

YET, once the brain understands they are just foods----all that heat/reaction fades into the past......

PROOF that the herbs/spices are not HOT, but it is our blood responding out of fear and the blood makes our skin red, makes us heat up............

When I see people eat super hot fresh grown peppers with pleasure; because they grew up in countries where as kids they ate peppers----that opened my eyes up to the hot spices and how they are not hot at all.

20 years a drop of oregano oil in the bathtub could turn all my skin red---today I can pour a bottle of oregano oil in my hands and I feel "nothing" odd---BECAUSE of my BRAIN. What our Brain believes is / can be a good thing or a very bad thing. This is why bad education can be so deadly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)