CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Specific questions: Burdock root contra-indications etc.

MH Views: 171
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,418,910

Re: Specific questions: Burdock root contra-indications etc.

Hello MH,
hello

I have some specific questions and your opinion would assist.

(1) If someone is trying to cure cataract,
THEY WOULD STOP ALL SOURCES OF DAIRY
ALL SOURCES OF INORGANIC ROCK, SUCH AS VEGETABLES AND WATER

then could taking honey have any adverse impact?
HONEY IS AN INSECT PRODUCT
I LIKE IT, MANY ANIMALS LIKE IT
SICKLY PEOPLE CAN NOT TOLERATE MANY THINGS, BUT NORMAL PEOPLE IN GENERAL, LOVE HONEY

The person has stopped taking all dairy products and has started following guidelines as per Book 1.
OK, THE DR. HAY WAY
SO HOW IS THEIR ORANGE JUICE FASTING BEEN AND WHAT WEIGHT WERE THEY AND WHAT WEIGHT ARE THEY NOW AND WHAT HERBS, DIET, ETC......AND HAVE THEY FOUND A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR AND STARTED CLEANING OUT THE POISONS BEST THEY CAN....THOSE TYPES OF THINGS 1 BY 1 LEADS TO BETTER HEALTH AND LIFE

I am also aware that you suggest to take plant based products, though needed your opinion before starting honey as well.

(2) Does Burdock root adversely impact the absorbtion of Iron?

BURDOCK / PLANTS / FRUITS ARE FOODS
A HEALTHY STOMACH AND BLOOD STREAM WILL USE WHAT THEY WANT AND THE REST GOES DOWN THE TOILET.
THEY ARE DEAD FOODS
THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE THE 1957 CO-Q10 SCIENTIST DESCRIBED OUR DIGESTION BEST

IN GENERAL, MODERN HUMANS HAVE TOO MUCH IRON,M TOO MUCH CALCIUM AND UNABLE TO USE CORRECTLY WHAT THEY HAVE.
THE DR. CHRISTOPHER USE OF HERBS WERE HERB FOODS TO HELP THE BODY ELIMINATE THE BAD AND MAKE USE OF THE GOOD

ALL HUMANS ARE DIFFERENT BASED ON THEIR STOMACH HEALTH AND ABILITIES TO USE THEIR FOODS

I was reading a post that has the following comment. Though to ask you.
"Burdock may also interfere with the absorption of iron and other minerals in the diet.
RIDICULOUS AND A PERSON WRITING SUCH STUFF, SHOULD EXPLAIN WHAT DIET MEANS TO THEM.......
99.9999% THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DIET OR HOW THE BODY FUNCTIONS.....BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, UNLESS THEY WROTE THEIR BOOK AND EXPLAIN

99% OF THE TIME YOU FIND NEGATIVE INFO ABOUT HERBAL USE---IT IS FLUNKED WANT TO BE DOCTORS THAT THE COLLEGES PAY TO STAY ON THE INTERNET AND WRITER GARBAGE FOR A LIVING....

Persons who must take supplemental iron
YIKERS, YOU KNOW THOSE FREAKS HAVE YOU TAKE METALLIC IRON METALS

or other dietary minerals should consult their health practitioner before taking burdock.”(Frey)"
http://www.herballegacy.com/Loftis_Contra.html
YES YOU CAN WASTE YOUR LIFETIME WITH SUCH IDIOTS PAID TO MAKE YOU SCARED....

If in your opinion, it does adversely impact, then would taking Burdock root far from Herbal Iron with a gap of 2 hours be a solution?

HERBS ARE FOODS

LIKE FOODS, IF YOU WANT TO BE PERFECT---CONSUME 1 PER DAY
THIS ALLOWS YOUR BLOOD/BRAIN TO 100% IDENTIFY, RECORD AND MAKE USE OF PROPERLY----BUT GOV BELIEVES WE HUMANS WERE PRE-WIRED AND WERE BORN WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE AT BIRTH

(3) Which herbs could assist in healing boils in stomach?
BOILS? GOOD GOLLY, I WOULD ASSUME THAT HUMAN IS ABOUT DEAD AND THEIR SKIN A DISASTER.

CHRISTOPHER WOULD USE CAYENNE (NOT ME) AND IF YOU DO, USE TINCTURE, NEVER POWDER. HIS LBB FORMULA ALWAYS FIRST IN EVERY CASE WHEN HERBS ARE USED.

CHRISTOPHER'S BETTER/SLOWER METHOD WAS SLIPPERLY ELM GRUEL YES / YES

JAPAN WOULD USE GARLIC---YES

Assuming that the person is following the instructions in Book 1.

BOOK ONE USES NO HERBS OTHER THAN ORANGES AND FOLLOWED CORRECTLY WILL HEALTH THE STOMACH IDEALLY WITHIN 3 DAYS

I AM THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER REVIVE THE DR. HAY WAY AND TO SUGGEST BLENDING CHRISTOPHER'S HERBS AS A WAY TO MAKE IT 10 TIMES EASIER AND 10X BETTER---BUT IT ALSO WORKS WITH NO HERBS, SO ALL HUMANS ON EARTH CAN DO IT FOR LITTLE TO NO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BURDOCK? A DEEP ROOTED BLOOD PURIFYING HERB

YOU CAN USE THE ENTIRE PLANT FOR MANY METHODS OF HUMAN HEALTH

THE AMAZING THING ABOUT BURDOCK, IS IT IS HARDY AND MAN'S POISONS CAN NOT WIPE IT OUT---IT SURVIVES THE FARMERS.

BLESSINGS,
MH

NO ONE CAN GO WRONG WITH THE HAY WAY--UNLESS TOO THIN

TOO THIN PEOPLE, NEED ALLOT OF HERBS

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)