CureZone   Log On   Join
Mimosa pudica and Formula 1 from Microbe Formulas

VX Views: 28
Published: 3 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,825

Mimosa pudica and Formula 1 from Microbe Formulas

Hey, it's been 3 years but maybe this will help you or someone just randomly searching who will read this.

I have tried maybe 6-8 different parasite cleanses in my life (I started cleansing 13 years ago), everything from Humaworm, Barefoot, and many others. Most of them based on Black-Walnut , cloves formula. I've done at least 20 of these cleanses, all of them lasted a month, many of them lasted several months.

I've done maybe 50 Hulda Clark liver flushes, maybe closer to 60.

I thought I was clear of parasites. I did have liver flukes, so I did clear those, so those parasite cleanses were extremely helpful for that. At least I wasn't dying anymore.

But recently I just found out I had a massive roundworm (ascaris) infection. I started taking Mimosa Pudica and Formula 1 from Microbe Formulas (based on the recommendation from my functional medicine practitioner - Living Proof Institute). Only a month before I finished a Humaworm cleanse and felt nothing. After taking Mimosa Pudica and F1, I felt AWFUL for the 1st month and was told that if I was OK, then I would feel fine. It was so bad, I felt like quitting. I had crazy cravings.

After 3 weeks of not seeing anything in the toilet, they told me to cut my feces with a spoon, to check. Low and behold, I found a 2 foot roundworm (yes I have pictures), almost as thick as a pencil, buried in there. Every since I've been getting huge Ascaris out of my feces, for almost 4 months now. They have been getting noticeable smaller.

If I didn't take these products, I would have never known. The other parasite cleanses did not work. The Mimosa pulls these things off the walls of your intestines and the F1 kills the eggs (or so I'm told).

I've decided to increase the speed of this process by taking Vermox. I thought it would be more effective but I've read several posts here now, it doesn't sound like it always does the job. Which is fine, I'm not going off the Mimosa or F1 until at least another 6 months, even if I don't see any further worms. Maybe another year, I just don't want them to come back.

But yeah, that's where I am on my journey now. I highly recommend Mimosa Pudica and Formula One from Microbe Labs. It's not the cheapest, but I know it will slowly but surely do the job and I can use it indefinitely to make sure these worms don't return (I really hate medication and avoid it).

It never made sense that my lungs could go from being the best part of my body (I ran marathons and could run for hours) to my lungs being the worst part of my body.

Btw, this is not the start of my journey. I have had liver hepatitis, fatty liver, possible liver cancer, candida, ulcerative colitis, and other problems and have overcome them all. But even after all of that, still had a massive Ascaris infection lurking.

Anyway, I wish everyone good luck and don't wish this on anyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (2)