CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites symptoms are not yet improving on heavy doses of antiparasitics

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Scaredjd Views: 432
Published: 29 months ago

Parasites symptoms are not yet improving on heavy doses of antiparasitics

I have read through alot of parasite posts on curezone but this is my first post. I found pinworms in my daughters stool over 3 months ago. We treated the family with pyrantel. 5 weeks later i started feeling crawling sensations both day and night in and around anus, vagina and urethra. Over the next 2 months i twas treated with pyrantyl, mebendazole for 10 days, 400mg albendazole 2 times a day for several days, several times, a few doses of ivermectin, and other herbs. I would see dead pinworms in my pee and sometimes in my poop but never had a day without symptoms. Several times i have seen a longer pinworm looking worm from 1-2 inches long and also some very small black worms not much bigger than the size of a pin head. What could these be?
This has been a living nightmare. I made an appointment with dr yu and he detected liver flukes and other imbalances and put me on a protocol of albendazole, ivermectin, praziquantil, tinidizole and Wormwood for 10 days on, then antifungles (diflucan, nistatin, afng) for 10 days, then liver flush, then repeat the whole cycle 6 times. I did the first 10 days of antiparasitics and still have symptoms of crawling, occasional stinging, itchinh, etc. every day. Symptoms are actually worse. Im worried about moving into the antifungal/ Liver Flush stage with no antiparasitics for almost 2 weeks. I just feel lost, scared, im second guessing this protocol and worried i will never get rid of these. Im looking for any advice, reassurance, etc.
I should mention that i have 3 children the youngest of which still has not gotten rid of pinworm (just treated whole family with 2 doses of albendazole) and the 2 oldest and my husband have never had symptoms. My husband is very supportive and caring. I suspect i have had these parasites for quite some time and dr yu believes i have had them from many years ago on a trip to south america. Thanks in advace for reading this long post and any advice or encouragement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)