CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please use caution when using ivermectin topically

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Amelie83 Views: 550
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,417,761

Re: Please use caution when using ivermectin topically

Trampoline jumping is so much fun though and I assume great exercise! But you should be careful with your bones if they are weak. I'm sorry that you're struggling so much with this. Though its validating to know I'm not the only one, I wish that I was. It saddens me to know you are suffering in this way. I know the struggles with working while trying to heal. I've been barely making it happen. I'm struggling to complete my degree. I will not stop fighting though! When I do finish, I will be sure to make every effort possible help others like us!
If you're able to at least make ends meet with your retirement, maybe you should just hold off on getting that job and concentrate on healing until you're fully ready to work again. Stress seems to only exacerbate the symptoms, for me anyway. Be kind to yourself and try to stay positive and keep fighting! 68 is young nowadays! You still have much to experience in this life. Don't give up. We can do this!
Where is the cyst located?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)