CureZone   Log On   Join
THE frustration...

thehaha Views: 1,624
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 241,759

THE frustration...

I feel your pain! And I agree with cezen that you need to get some 'proof' of your beliefs. There are medical doctors out there that understand the value of cleansing. My husband got onboard the eat organic/cleansing band wagon after attending a health and fitness conference for firefighters down in Phoenix this year. A MD extolled the virtues of cleansing our bodies of toxins and eating a clean diet. I have found other MD's who subscribed to this theory as well in my research on the web.

Now, as a mother, I have to say you were a little harsh in your expression. I'm sure you made it very clear to your Mom you don't respect her or her profession at all. Which it sounds like you don't, but if you broke a bone, or got in a car wreck you would still want the expertise an MD provides. I totally concur that most MD's do not pursue natural healing methods and that they are doing a huge disservice to their patients. I personally avoided gall bladder surgery by natural methods after spending 6 weeks in the doctors office and being given many tests and prescriptions. A 1/2 a cup of olive oil and grapefruit juice and I was cured. I'm sure my doctor still wouldn't believe it. Don't expect her to move towards what you believe if you are not willing to try and see her viewpoint either. Very rarely is the radical viewpoint the correct one. Usually somewhere in the middle you can find the truth. Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)