MH Views: 324
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,417,350

Re: When to end Orange Juice Fast and diet questions

Hi MH,
HELLO

i'm on Day 20 of Orange Juice Fast
FANTASTIC

with your herbs (LBB, Longevity Spices - Hot, Dewormer - Hot, Liver Itch, using your sprays and oil of oregano and cayenne etc.) I use your Fresh Air blend in machine #2, especially at night.
OK, SO YOUR IN THAT TOP 0.000000000000000000001% OF THE EARTH'S POPULATION THAT UNDERSTANDS AND APPLIES----WOW

I've lost all desire for food.
EVERYTHING IS BASED ON YOUR WEIGHT, HEIGHT, SITUATION

I keep thinking how much time it would free up if we all ate fruit / fruit juice all the time.

ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST BOXERS LEARNED THAT LONG BEFORE I WAS BORN AND HE HAD NO USE FOR A KITCHEN STOVE

RAW FOOD SAVES AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF TIME..........THE MOST EXPENSIVE ROOM IN EVERY AVERAGE HOME? THE KITCHEN...

For parents having to grocery shop, cook, and feed their children and how wonderful it would be if we didn't have to expose children to the outside world and all the wrong teachings about "food". I know that I live too far North which doesn't help. And I have some dental issues to deal with.
ONCE THEY ENTER PUBLIC SCHOOL, YOU HAVE TO DEMAND THE TEACHERS DO NOT GIVE YOUR CHILDREN DAILY MILK AND DAILY CANDY---YOU WOULD SWEAR THE CREEPS ARE ALL RELATED TO DENTIST.

Do you have advice about when to end the fast -

BASED ON YOUR AGE, WEIGHT, HISTORY---BUT MOSTLY ON YOUR WEIGHT.

A SUPER HEALTHY HUMAN CAN ADJUST THEIR WEIGHT BY THE WAY THEY BREATH.....AND CAN GO WITH OUT FOOD AND WATER FOR MONTHS.

I still have coated tongue and expelling mucus and know that constipation is an issue, even when taking 9 LBB a day and lots of distilled water.

IDEALLY MORE JUICE AND LESS WATER

I've had to drink epsom salt
NOPE

in distilled water several times to keep things moving.
BAD

I also used Celtic sea salt in water once. It worked well.
YIKES

I've lost 15 pounds of excess weight.

20 DAYS, MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE LOST 25 POUNDS, BUT SINCE YOUR LIVING ON HERBS, YOU WILL LOOSE LESS WEIGHT.

My weight is now holding at 13 pounds over what I consider my ideal weight.
GREAT---SO YOU ARE AWARE, AND IN CONTROL.

LBB
LBB ACCORDING TO DR. CHRISTOPHER CAN BE TAKEN AT MOST ANY DOSAGE WHEN THE CASE IS HARD....SO IF YOU NEED MORE, THAT IS BETTER THAN A LAXATIVE LIKE EPSOMS SALTS

I still have some white coating on my tongue.
OUR BONES AND FLESH ARE FULL OF IT---SO JUICE FAST EVERY YEAR AND KEEP EXPELLING IT---NO ONE CAN GET IT ALL OUT

I'm feeling that I will continue the fast longer. But I will probably have to keep taking the epsom salt or Celtic sea salt drink regularly. Is this going to hurt my health?
NOT ANYTHING I WOULD DO------DR. CHRISTOPHER BELIEVED 50 CAPSULES A DAY FOR THE HARD CASES----AND THE SALTS WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR COLON WEAKER AND MORE DEPENDENT...

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE LBB CAPSULES, YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE LAXATIVES.......ALL CONDITIONS OF THE BODY CAN BE AS MUCH MENTAL AS PHYSICAL....WHAT YOU THINK, THE BRAIN WILL TRY TO MAKE HAPPEN.

My biggest mistake in the past was going back to old food habits after finishing the fasts. My health is now in a situation where I have to eat right for life. I'm studying Book 1 very closely, especially the section on how to return to "normal" diet so as to do the least harm to health and not form excess acids. I'm trying to figure out whether I need to be a Fruitarian for life to regain and keep my health. I plan to keep taking your herbs.

I'm planning diet and recipes and food combining for least amount of harm, because I know that in reality it will be difficult to remain fruitarian. So I need to do careful menu planning.
MONO DIET IS SO SIMPLE OR JUST EAT 1 MEAL DAILY----NEVER A NEED TO COMPLICATE THINHGS.

I'm looking at recipes for smoothies,
FRUITS

salads,
YUCK

and soups
TASTE GOOD AS LONG AS ALL THE BAD STUFF IS ADDED, SALT, BUTTER, COOKED, ETC.

that are quick and easy to make. A lot of the salad recipes (such as cabbage + carrot slaw) have a dressing of olive oil and apple cider vinegar. The author of Book 1 said that it was acceptable to use olive oil and lemon juice with a salad. But he did warn not to eat foods entirely coated with oil because they couldn't be digested properly. Do you think using apple cider vinegar as part of a salad dressing is acceptable?

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS GOOD, THE LETTUCE AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS THE BAD STUFF

BUT--IF YOU EAT ONCE DAILY, THEN YOUR WORRIES ARE LESS...EAT WHAT YOU WANT, YOUR BODY WILL EXPELL THE TRASH

YOUR ON A GREAT PATH

MANY BLESSINGS
MH

Thank you

DR. JACKSON IS MORE OF WHAT YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (3)