CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cataract : Causes and cure?

MH Views: 343
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,417,022

Re: Cataract : Causes and cure?

Hello MH,
HELLO

One of my family members has started developing cataract. She is 74 years old.
SHE HAS DONE VERY WELL TO AVOID SUCH ISSUES TO AGE 74

My questions:

What are some reasons for cataract to develop in humans?

ALL FORMS OF DAIRY

WELL / GROUND WATER

VEGETABLES / ALL INORGANIC MINERALS

DAIRY IS SO BAD BECAUSE THE INORGANIC ROCK/CALCIUM ENTERS INTO THE BLOOD STREAM EASILY, BECAUSE TRAPPED, YEARS TO DIGEST, STAYS AS FAT, ETC.

ONCE THESE INORGANIC MINERALS ENTER INTO THE EYE, THEY HAVE TROUBLE BEING REMOVED, SO THEY WORK THEM SELVES OUTWARD---WHAT WE CALL BLURRED VISION....

THIS WASTE ALSO ATTRACTS HERPES......DR. WALKERS OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT BOOK EXPLAINS THESE EYE ISSUES WELL AND 7 FORMS OF HERPES.

Which herbs or formulas can be taken to stop this from happening?

THIS IS A PROPER QUESTION----BECAUSE THIS QUESTION IS A PREVENTION QUESTION.

1. DRINK DISTILLED WATER, ROCK FREE WATER

2. AVOID DAIRY

3. LIMIT YOUR VEGETABLES, BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE INORGANIC MINERAL SOURCES

THE STUFF DR. CHRISTOPHER CALLED THE "MIRROR" MINERALS CAUSE PREMATURE DEATH TO THE ENTIRE BODY---THE EYES ARE JUST 1 PART. HER FLESH AND BONES WILL ALL BE EQUALLY AGED DUE TO CONSUMPTION OF ROCK. COW MILK IS LOADED WITH ROCK---PARTIALLY INORGANIC ROCK

Is operation a cure or just a temporary cure?

EXTREMELY POPULAR AND 99% WILL DO IT AND MOST WILL LOVE IT AND SEE BETTER THAN THEY HAD IN YEARS.

OPERATIONS ARE AN EXTENSION OF LIFE, THE GOAL IS BASED ON HOW LONG PEOPLE WILL LIVE.....MANY WOMAN PAST AGE 70 HAVE ALL HAD THIS OPERATIONS DONE.

THINGS CAN GO WRONG, BUT ODDS ARE GOOD THAT IT WILL BE FINE.
NO, IT DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FOLLOWING NATURE---IT IS JUST A MEDICAL QUICK FIX....A VERY POPULAR QUICK FIX.

IF A PERSON HAS NOT CORRECTED ALL THE OTHER REASONS WHY THEY ARE DYING, THEN THIS OPERATION IS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND POPULAR---I THINK MOST EVERY WOMAN I KNOW PAST AGE 70 HAS HAD THIS OPERATIONS............IT WORKS FOR X AMOUNT OF YEARS. I KNOW 1 WHO IS 102 YEARS OLD AND SHE LOVED THE OPERATION, BUT NOW FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS SHE IS PRETTY MUCH BLIND.......SO IT BECOMES A PROBLEM IF PEOPLE LIVE TOO LONG. ASK YOUR MEDICAL HOW MANY YEARS IT IS GOOD FOR---THEY KNOW.

At what stage one should consider getting operated?
SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS PAST DUE-----MOST WOULD HAVE HAD IT DONE BY NOW.

Are there risks in such cataract operations?
SURE
BUT THEY DO SO MANY OF THESE DAILY NOW THAT YOU DO NOT HEAR ABOUT THE DISASTERS.....THEY CAN TELL YOU THE SUCCESS RATE, I CAN IMAGINE IT IS 99%+ AND LAST X AMOUNT OF YEARS.

IN OLD COUNTRY CURES SUCH AS IN BRAZIL---THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO USE A DULL BUTTER KNIFE AND SCRAPE THE EYES CLEAN IN ABOUT 3 SECONDS---CRUDE, BUT SAME PRINCIPLE.

MEDICAL ON THE OTHER HAND, DOES FAR MORE TODAY---THEY CUT OUT, INSTALL NEW LENS, ETC....IT IS A TRUE OPERATION THAT OFTEN RESULTS IN PEOPLE SEEING BETTER THAN THEY EVER DID IN THEIR LIFETIME...........MIRACULOUS FOR MOST---BUT EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END EVENTUALLY.

EYE SIGHT CAN BECOME BETTER, BUT THE ENTIRE BODY HAS TO BE ADDRESSED---SO 99.999999% MAKE THESE OPERATIONS VERY POPULAR.

We are trying to avoid operation as much as possible.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)