CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you believe your bible is 100% God breathed, inerrant and infallible?

100% Natural Monatomic Gold
Fight Arthritis, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Aging with High...

USA’s Best Nutritional Supplement
Optimize your health with InraMax - 415 different 10...

More
been there done that Views: 430
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,416,398

Re: Do you believe your bible is 100% God breathed, inerrant and infallible?

Humanity's intention seems to be to bring God down to earth and make Him humanly approved/understandable.

Someone mentioned John as being a biblical character worthy of special note.

https://biblehub.com/john/21-22.htm

Jhn 21:22 Jesus said to him, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? Follow me!

Jhn 21:23 The saying spread abroad among the brethren that this disciple was not to die; yet Jesus did not say to him that he was not to die, but, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, WHAT IS THAT TO YOU?" (WE are not God and can sometimes use a reminder to leave some things to HIM ONLY).

God does not ask or expect us to understand, approve/judge, agree with, or second-guess Him. In fact, He does tell us that being Godly means to mind our own business, not just for the sake of peace among the brethren, but that we should also learn to respect God's sovereingty and to 'keep our place' (we may have spiritual ABILITIES, etc., but God has the rank of SUPREME BEING for a reason.

I find this discussion VERY interesting but I confess that I haven't been able to read EVERYTHING because I have a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE pain in my arm.

Do not take anything I've written in the last seven years or so for granted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)