CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Views: 1,539
Published: 31 months ago

This is a reply to # 1,431,941

Re: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

I have done them and had some friends that did them. I didn’t notice a big difference, and neither did any of my friends. My mother just went to a holistic dr and she was trying to “sell/rip off” my mom with the sessions. So be aware of these money hungry holistic drs please!!
I was dealing with Candida myself about 10 years ago. I changed my diet and started herbs which helped tremendously, but never cleared up the infection entirely. I did have Lyme disease with several co-infections, and multiple parasites though. About five different parasites to be exact and four co-infections plus Lyme. That’s what made my Candida infection so bad. I would look for an additional problem such as parasites and/or Lyme disease. Maybe even mold problems inside your home? Have you checked for leaking pipes or water damage?
Actually had someone on here suggesting that couple of things I ate and my 4 or 5 supplements made me sick. Haha 😂! I went from taking four or five supplements to about 25 a day, and then 3 Antibiotics a day, plus my PICC line IV meds, probiotics, anti-seizure meds, pain meds, nerve pain meds, antidepressants, and parasite meds. Don’t think my 5 supplements had anything to do with my sickness. Which I’m off almost all of them but parasite meds now.
I guess it all depends on how sick are, and I assume if you’re posting on here that you’re feeling pretty cruddy. So most likely you have some additional issues going on besides the Candida. I could be totally wrong though and maybe you don’t feel that bad?!? I would pass on the oxygen save your money.
parasite testing didn’t work for me although some ppl it does. And FB has some Lyme groups. I hope you find relief and an answer for your Candida!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.143 sec, (1)