CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EVOO and lecithin enough for liver?

MH Views: 161
Published: 10 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,414,059

Re: EVOO and lecithin enough for liver?

Hey there, MH!
HAY

I've been a big fan and user of your LBB and P/W/a and L/G formulas.
SUPER THANKS

I will continue to use them religiously.
THESE ARE LIFELONG FOODS

So i know for sure I have a ton of parasites.
PARASITES ARE A LIFELONG PROBLEM FOR ALL MAMMALS

Sometimes I'll get really bloated and gassy
GAS AND BLOATING IS A RESULT OF WRONG DIET AND INTESTINAL HEALTH AS A WHOLE.........WHEN PEOPLE BECOME TOO SICK AND BAD OFF, THEIR LAST YEAR THEY OFTEN EXPERIENCE TOO MUCH GAS/BLOATING. SO IDEALLY NEVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. THE DR. HAY/JACKSON NATURAL DIETS PREVENT THIS.

and need to take a ton of LBB to pass them.
DR. CHRISTOPHER MADE THE LBB FORMULA FAMOUS OVER A VERY LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND MANY SAY IT IS WORTH MORE THAN GOLD AND IT IS THE FIRST HERB ALWAYS AND ALWAYS FOR LIFE.

And yep, I've seen them...gross.
IF YOU CAN SEE THEM, THEN YOU KNOW THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM.

also an integrative doc said he picked up on 4 of them when he tested me. I've noticed my liver felt like it was stagnant despite the p/w/a and even going as far as having taken praziquantel and albendazole RXs.
DRUG PREPARATIONS ARE NORMALLY GOING TO BE TOXIC; SO THAT SETS PEOPLE BACKWARDS FOR HERBAL USE WHICH ARE NOT TOXIC AND DEPEND ON THE LIVER TO MAKE USE OF.

WITH HERBS, DAILY IS BEST AND AVOID DRUGS LIKE A PLAGUE.

I seemed to have a lot of dead parasites and couldn't get rid of them with any "killing" approach. I know I've read you say the herbs are 1/6 of solution and I've learned that's really true...

HERBS ARE FOODS AND PEOPLE NEED A GOOD LIVER TO MAKE USE OF THEM, THIS IS WHY DR. CHRISTOPHER EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST PAGES OF HIS BOOK THAT IF PEOPLE REFUSE CORRECTIVE DIET, THEN HE STATED THAT NOTHING IN HIS BOOK WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU; BUT IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW HIS DIET SUGGESTIONS, THAT EVERYTHING HE WRITES WOULD WORK.
DR. HAY TOOK THAT A STEP FURTHER AND PROVED TO THE WORLD THAT HE COULD CURE ALL DISEASE WITH JUST 1 HERB--ORANGES.

I took your advice starting last week and added a few teaspoons of EVOO daily plus lecithin capsules (I ordered the liquid lecithin but it's not arrived yet). I think the EVOO is helping open my liver, move the crap out and keep the bloat down...tho I've been passing excessive gas (better out than in tho I think).

Since I know I have several parasites and my liver is burdened do u feel I need to do flushes first?

THE CLARK STYLE FLUSH DOES NO HARM AND ALWAYS JUMP STARTS ANY CLEANSE.

I did it 2x years ago and HATED it...the whole process made me nuts and I'd prefer to just drink the evoo/lecithin but if the LF is critical, I'll bite the bullet and do it for my health.
TAKING PLANT/TREE OILS DAILY WILL AID IN FLUSHING THE LIVER EVERY DAY, NOT JUST PERIODICALLY.

As a side, I have lyme too which ive had more success treating then these f'n parasites. They are tough!
LYMES HAS BEEN A PLAGUE FOR 300 YEARS AND GETTING WORSE.

What are your thoughts? Are the flushes critical to solving this or can I go the Evoo/lecithin approach daily instead? I guess I wasn't sure about passing stones...

1 OUNCE OILS DAILY DOES WONDERS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU OZON IT FIRST.

MH

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)