CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MC & Weight Loss-Repost from FAQ

fancy1 Views: 2,135
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 241,176

Re: MC & Weight Loss-Repost from FAQ

I will be doing the Orange Juice on Friday this week and soup on Saturday. I have a pink tongue and I feel really good. I have been dreaming about food, good food, so that's good. My fear is that I will possibly go back to eating unhealthy even though I know the right way to eat. Although maybe I don't. I basically way following the Weight watchers program from 1976... no points... but it has meat in it and milk and I know both of those are not really good for you. In moderation yes, but not daily as they suggest. So I have to do some modification and see what works best for me. I also have become much more active, and the extra energy from the Master-Cleanse has helped a great deal. I will check back here now and again and let ya know how I am doing... I plan on doing another cleanse the end of October and into November... I feel so darn good... the only reason I am coming off now is my birthday is coming up and there are plans. I don't know what it all entails but I was asked to be eating again by then... so I decided to come off...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)