CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing the spleen / delivery to Canada

MH Views: 156
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,412,352

Re: Cleansing the spleen / delivery to Canada

BF&C herbs are high calcium herbs.

Used to heal broken bones and total body--used externally and internally as many different ways herbs can be used.

Do you happen to know if dead lung tissue from pulmonary embolism last year can regenerate,

DEAD CAN NOT COME BACK TO LIFE
YOUR BLOOD HAS TO DISSOLVE IT AND EXPEL IT

OTHERWISE WORMS OR FUNGUS WILL EAT IT

THE LUNGS CAN HAVE AS MANY AS 35+ DIFFERENT WORMS FEEDING ON THE FRESH BLOOD

THE LUNGS ARE AS TENDER AS SOAP BUBBLES-----PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THEIR LUNGS AND CAN STILL LIVE TO 100 YEARS OLD---IS 100% PROOF THAT HUMANS ARE DESIGNED TO LIVE PAST 1,000 YEARS OLD.

because I have trouble getting full breaths

BOTTOMS OF LUNGS FILL UP WITH DEAD TISSUE---SMOKERS ISSUE NORMALLY.

BEST BOOK I EVER READ WAS BY A 110 YEAR OLD AUTHOR THAT WAS IN IN DEATH BED BY AGE 70 AND WHEN HE WAS YOUNG, HE WAS A SOLIDER OVER IN INDIA AND HE SEEN YOUNG BOYS PAID BY THE GOV TO MURDER PEOPLE PAST AGE 150 SO THE GOV COULD CREATE THE SCAM WE TODAY KNOW AS MEDICAL DOCTORS---THEY BELIEVED THEY HAD TO MURDER ALL THE OLD PEOPLE BEFORE THEY COULD BRAIN WASH HUMANS TO BELIEVE YOU NEED MEDICAL DRUGS IF YOUR GOING TO LIVE .

HE CHASED OFF THESE BOYS AND SAVED A MAN WELL PAST 150 YEARS OLD AND AS A GIFT---THE OLD MAN SHARED THE GIFT OF LIFE WITH HIM---WHICH HE 100% IGNORED UNTIL HE COULD NO LONGER GET OUT OF HIS BED AND WAS DYING.....
HE APPLIED THE METHOD AND SAVED HIS LIFE, GREW NEW TEETH, NEW HAIR AND AT AGE 110 BE FIGURED HE SHOULD WRITER IT DOWN.

THE BOOK IS A SMALL HARD BACK BOOK---I HAVE MISPLACED IT FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS AND ODDS ARE IT WILL NOT SURFACE UNLESS WE MOVE OT IT HAS ACCIDENTALLY BEEN THROWN AWAY.

I HAVE SEARCHED FOR ANOTHER COPY FOR YEARS AND SINCE I DO NOT KNOW THE AUTHORS NAME---IT HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND---BUT I HAVE MANY OTHER OLD BREATHING BOOKS FROM THAT SAME AREA AND NO DOUBT THEY WERE COPIED FROM THAT AUTHOR---BECAUSE THEY ALL USED BREATHING METHODS AS THE CURE FOR BAD LUNGS......BAD LUNGS IS HOW PEOPLE DIE----YOU CHOKE TO DEATH NORMALLY---YOU SWALLOW YOUR DRY TONGUE AND PEOPLE WATCH YOU DIE.

SO OBTAIN ANY OLD BREATHING BOOK AND THE BASICS ARE ALL THE SAME.

THIS FELLOW TOOK A BREATH--HELD IT, RAISED HIS LEGS AND THAT ENLARGED HIS LUNGS...ALL DONE ON HIS DEATH BED, BY HIM SELF---CURED HIMSELF BY BREATHING.

YOU NEVER INHALE THROUGH AN OPEN MOUTH-----IN YOUR NOSE IS A HYDROGEN GENERATOR THAT TAKES AIR AND MAKES ELECTRICITY HYDROGEN THAT ENABLES YOU TO KEEP PERFECT TEMP YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME....THOSE AND ENDLESS OTHER OLD MEDICAL SECRETS ARE IN THE BOOKS I PLACED ON THE PACKED USB OPTION FOR MY 502 PAGE PAPER BOOK.....

THOSE THAT READ CAN SELF-EXPERIMENT FOR EVER.

and I'm afraid that following a doctor's advice will lead to surgery/medical intervention that will make me worse off (based on experience).

YUP

SAD FACT

WE ARE ALL ON OUR OWN

THOSE DOCTORS DO NOT KEEP BILLIONAIRES ALIVE, SO WHAT CHANCE DO WE HAVE WITH THEM?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)