CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal Dosage

evariste Views: 322
Published: 32 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,412,155

Re: Herbal Dosage

MH---

I was very intrigued by a post you made in a thread I was reading, so recently began looking through your post log.

All I can say is wow, you seem to have figured out A LOT of good stuff for yourself. I am impressed at your level of knowledge and the wisdom that comes only from living in the midst of nature and figuring this stuff out for yourself through experimentation, trial and error. Sifting through the truth and all the bull pucky is a *full time* job. Hats off for taking that on and creating a system of knowledge of herbs and healthy habits that works for you. I am now enjoying absorbing some of that into my own regiment.

I have two questions from this post:

First, what 2 herbs are your referring to when you say, "ALL TODAY are against the 2 most well known and old medical used herbs in history."?

Second, where can I see/get the detailed study guide you made based on the Dr. Hay book?

And finally... I read in another of your posts that you do not believe in electrical methods such as "zapping" and "rife"? So, are there other energy modalities that you DO believe in? Magnets, earthing, ions...? You have to be doing some other powerful healing methods other than JUST herbs, I would guess.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)