CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MC & Weight Loss-Repost from FAQ

fancy1 Views: 2,199
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 241,149

Re: MC & Weight Loss-Repost from FAQ

OOppps... sorry.
I guess there is so much that I have done that I would have to sit down and write it all out.
I presently hold a position of employment that allows for three hours a week just for exercise. I do also get paid for that time. I do my work out on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday so to accomodate my area and not be missed too badly on those days. I take FULL Advantage of that. We have a gym here and a full work out area that we can use for a nominal fee. I use the gym which has treadmills (which I love) and free weights... as well as a 1/4 mile track that you can walk or run.
In addition to that I take the stairs during work hours as much as possible, being on the sixth floor is quite a treck at times, but well worth the end results.
We have two small puppies and they love to go for walks... so I get my exercise there and if that was not enough, I occasionally run for the border and go see my seven grandchildren... and believe me, they are an arobic exercise all their own...
So I think I have it pretty much covered... also I have been watching rumage sales and the discount paper to purchase one of those tread mils for myself at home. Before I became so out of control, I used to ride my stationary bike 10 miles a day and chase behind seven kids. I used to feel really good back then and when I hit the pillow it was a good tired... I want to have that again....
Just a slow process to see what benifits me at this point in my life, but I got a good hand up with the MC... sure has made me reflect and make some good choices, I think..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)