CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

lizsocal Views: 1,674
Published: 10 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,395,788

Re: Has anyone seen this jelly like stuff before?

I know its an old post but with regard to enemas, only recently did i start doing them and its not like you might think. I also didnt and still dont have an enema bag. Also called.. Dare i say a Douchebag ha! I was in so much pain.. Often stopped up.. Eyes glassy blurry. I had/have them in my nose and ears. At least 2 Tapeworms and ive recently come to realize that a reddish purple knot on my left calf is an old heavily scarred tick bite. Opens up a whole set of new issues but things are finally beginnibg to make sense.

I went to target bought a standard 2 pack of fleet enemas $1.99. Keep in mind id never done one before.. No clue what to expect. I wondered the same things.. I couldnt do it in my bthrm. Not enough room to lay on the floor.

Got a large drk colored towel. Laid it on my bedrm floor which is carpeted. I put on my bathrobe.. In case someone walked in.. Got down on my hands n knees bent my elbows so my head was on the pillow my butt sticking up. They cone prelubricated. Insert. Be very careful. Never force it. Once the tip is in id move it left right like a clock pendulum while pushing it in little at a time ar the same time start squeezing the bottle little at a time until the bottles empty. Pull it out.. Slowly lay face down on your tummy legs straight. Youll feel the liquid (which is juzt mild saline water btw move up further ibto your bowel/intestines. At least 10 min then lay on your left side (your bowel eliminates/ends on that side). Stay there as long as your comfortable. To expel.. Stand up.. No worries.. I was surprised.. U wont lose any of it.. Walk to the bathroom. Sit down and it expels. Try to get it all out or youll be a little runny next time u go potty. More later ph battery

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)