CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite or worm in stool sample disappeared?

Views: 378
Published: 3 years ago

Parasite or worm in stool sample disappeared?

Iím wondering if anyone can help me with this...Yesterday I noticed that there were two long brown things sticking out of my faeces. The faeces were in small clumps and two of the clumps had a long brown thing attached. Iíve noticed that Iíve had more mucous lately (if that is what it is) so I was a bit concerned although I was also thinking it might have been undigested broccoli. I scooped one of the clumps out and put it carefully into a container and then into a bag and into the fridge so I could show my partner later. It looked a bit like a brown cherry but with an exceptionally long brown stalk attached once inside the container. When I showed my partner later that day the long brown thing had completely disappeared! Iím very puzzled and wondering if there is an explanation for this? Do you think it could be a parasite?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)