CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overcoming Chronic Illness, Fibromyalgia, its Pain, Anxiety & Depression

joegrane Views: 423
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,410,079

Re: Overcoming Chronic Illness, Fibromyalgia, its Pain, Anxiety & Depression

Thanks for the post. I'm not familiar with BiomagScience.

I've been reading similar information in the writings of Dr J. Tennant.

He associates very high voltage with healing from injury. Supposedly salamanders while regrowing a severed arm have elevated voltage during the healing process.

Tennant associates very low voltage with cancer. He thinks that is one of the triggers for cancer. He explains in detail in his book on the subject but explains it to some extent in his talks. This is only part of his perspective on the subject but it fits well with our discussion.
https://www.tennantbiomodulator.ca/2-uncategorised/13-voltage-and-oxygen-for-good-health

Tennant also associates low voltage with an environment that favors various undesirable microbes. So there is no reason for the "bullshit" reply. Various systems in the body are related.

An elderly friend and I tend to feel more motivation and energy after we have had a treatment with Tennant's voltage-producing electronic acupuncture device. The effect is not dramatic, but welcome.

Quote:
Very High voltage indicates extremely healthy.
High voltage indicates optimum health.
Medium voltage indicates average health.
Low voltage indicates below average health.
Extremely low voltage means very poor health, chronic illness, extensive inflammation, pain, disease and many medical issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)