CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: V the innovator

Views: 553
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,408,373

Re: V the innovator

There are many wondrous things to know, I learn them because I don't engage in some typical modern behaviors many others do. Often I'm ridiculed by some percentage of people, yet the remainder inherently seem to like me. Can't please everybody. It is not a reflection of me, more of them and where they are on their path to advancement. I could potentially share more, but there is no reward for my time and typically one invites argument and I have no desire to argue or explain anything to anyone they cannot learn for themselves ! So, I've opined a little on Koch and pointed others to it for in the event they might take an interest to it. It is rather life-saving information, but as in all of nature there is a filtering process and not all are prepared. With Koch, one must understand all of it because if a single point is missed, the value of the remainder is severely diminished. When I see someone referring to Koch's work as "homeopathy", I can tell they haven't understood it. Once I learned Koch, I questioned what more do I really need to know, the direct information and inferences one can take from it, is quite enough. He even discusses iodine's role, which turns out to be in agreement with what I wrote on this forum about 9 years ago. It was a lucky guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)