CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: unidentified worms in my shoulder chest area.

TheShire Views: 437
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,408,326

Re: unidentified worms in my shoulder chest area.

If you're dealing with unidentified parasite worms, it would be helpful to know more about your symptoms, there are only a certain amount of multicellular parasites that attack human body tissue.

Are you having abdominal pains, and chest? What about other muscles legs, arms, legs? Are you having headaches? Vision problems? Rashes, redness? Are you able to feel the parasites migrate around (Larvae migration), cause pain/pinching other problems?

I don't know about your insurance but mine covers just about any test that I've ordered except the capsule study I had to pay for myself.

FYI Advice on Meds:

For Praziquantel: GET IN MEXICO it's $1.85 versus hundreds per pill in the United States. (Mainly for flatworms and Tapeworms, not for Filarial Worms or Hookworms)
DiethylCarbamazine: Order is from ALLDAYCHEMIST: Highly Effective Against Filarial Worms, Toxocara, moderately effective against Hookworms, not effective against Tapeworms.
Ivermectin: This one you don't have to get from outside the country it's cheap in the US. Highly Effective against Strongyloides, and to some extent against Roundworms and Hookworms Generally. Less effective than DEC against Filarial parasites.

As far a testing, at least you can take certain specific tests to rule out certain parasites so you can narrow it down. Do you have Quest Diagnostics in your area? They have ELISA Antibody Tests which you can knock out in ONE blood draw:

Cysticercus Antibody (IgG), Western Blot, Serum

Echinococcus Antibody (IgG), EIA with Reflex to Western Blot

Schistosoma IgG Antibody, FMI (Serum) [34306X]

Toxocara Antibody, ELISA, Serum

Trichinella Antibody (IgG), ELISA

Strongyloides Antibody (IgG)

Also you can have them run a general blood parasitology test called:

Malaria/Babesia/Other Blood Parasites

Diagnostics to Detect Immune Response to Worms:

Serum Eosinophils (Often still in Normal Range with Helminth Infections)
Stool Eosinophils
IgE Antibodies (These type of antibodies are elevated during Worms parasite Infections more reliable indicator of infection severity than Eosinophils)

For Stool Ova & parasite Tests, The ones usually run by labs may not be the best, depending on what type you have, the conventional test run by labs uses sedimentation, but BETTER Stool tests for Larval Detection would be:

Harada Mori Culture

Baerman Method

Also you can order: Sputum Cytology, Ova & Parasite Urine

MOST IMPORTANT:

In your case, you can actually feel them, so you should have a BIOPSY done, and ask if they can take a second sample to send to the CDC.

I will add if you meet any doctor who says you Do Not Have Parasites or have Delusional Parasitosis SUE THEM after you get your positive test results.

Best,

Justin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (2)