CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 off MC report

thehaha Views: 557
Published: 13 years ago

Day 2 off MC report

Morning All! Had OJ all day yesterday until around 5:30. I wanted to walk during my daughters cheerleading practice (2 hours, 3X a week,ack!)so I made a lemon/oj/molasses mixture to get me through. Don't know if that was okay, but I felt a little shaky and weak on the oj. It seemed to work. Only walked for an hour, and didn't feel as strong as I do on the lemonade, but at least I got some exercise.
Last night I was itchy all over. No rash, just itchy and kind of unsettled. Did some dry skin brushing and took a hot shower, which seemed to help. Was I detoxing?
This morning I felt the need for one last SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) so I'm waiting for that to happen. Feel a little low blood Sugar this a.m. and am anxious for my first OJ. Got some great vegie recipes last night at cybermacro to get me through the next few days.
All in all I have to say being on the Master-Cleanse is easier than coming off of it for me. Anybody elses experiences would be appreciated. THANKS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)