CureZone   Log On   Join
Just starting out

fancy1 Views: 896
Published: 16 years ago

Just starting out

Tracy,
I have been researching the Master-Cleanse for a couple of months now and finally got myself into a place where I was ready.
I have struggled with weight and not feeling "right" for most of my life and with having wasted much time and money on numberous ways of taking care of myself, I decided to give this an honest try.
I can tell you, on the first day I wanted to give up. Swearing to all that was holey that I would eat right, I do know how, or so I thought. I had a massive headache and I felt like crap. I was sooo tired. But I hung in there, and it was not so much feeling hungry as it was hurting. My sides were aching by day three and finally I let some of that out by day seven. I am still trying to find the right combination for my needs. I have tried the tea thing and am not sure if it will work or not. I also have been soaking in a hot tub. I know that all that has to come out somewhere or it will poison me and defeat the purpose. I think I will give plain old prune juice a try and see if that does the trick.
I just wanted to let you know that I have read much of what you have typed and you seem to be well versed in this whole process.
It has been 11days now and I feel wonderful. I have never felt this good or had so much energy. I just know if I could get everything movin like it should, it would be so much better. I have only weighed myself once and that was on day seven and at that point I had lost eleven pounds.... I feel so good that I could see living on this. I have cravings, but they are controlable and I know what I am doing is for my better good.
Keep posting,
Nancy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)