So it's not like this idea ever grossed me out. I just assumed since mycotoxins are found in urine, it's a bad idea to injest them.
After doing some more research, it turns out that by reintroducing the toxins, your body may develop more antibodies towards them.
Since I have been going downhill recently, I had nothing to lose. I first tried a little (midstream) with water. I could've sworn I felt a little energized.
About an hour later I took a shot straight up. WHOA. I immediate felt...high? A good high! I'm still in shock at how it rejuvenated me. And no joke, my lower back/glute which has been constantly killing me feels better.
I'll try to give an update soon. Until I have negative side effects, you can bet I will be doing this daily.