CureZone   Log On   Join
Huge flukes out of lady parts
Lgrl Views: 356
Published: 3 years ago

Huge flukes out of lady parts

Please help! Gonna get graphic...I know i have flukes but i have my period now (which previously ended only a week ago after having it for at least 2 weeks). Here we go, again sorry for getting graphic. Anyway, i was using a tampon and regardless, 2 huges blood clot looking things (flukes) came out my lady parts. They look like clots in blood at first but when rinsed they look fleshy. Some parts are almost seethrough and you can see almost like a pattern or their insides. They also look like they may be off white in parts (stripes or strands) before stained. Could it be uterine flukes? What do i do? I tried to upload a couple pics but never did that before so not sure i did it right. I dont see them on here now:/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.295 sec, (1)