CureZone   Log On   Join
Saint Nucleus

tke Views: 919
Published: 3 years ago

Saint Nucleus

Thanks to my nuclear cataracts and the refusal of the eye profession to treat them, and thanks also to the halos I see around streetlamps at night, I have decided to give myself a new name: SAINT NUCLEUS (not to be confused with Saint Nicholas = Santa Claus = Father Christmas).
And I hereby do declare that all other nuclear cataract sufferers who see halos around streetlamps, who respect their natural lens, and who would rather keep their natural lens than being forced to undergo surgery by evil ones who do not respect it, are also saints. Bless you all, brothers of Saint Nucleus. It would be cool if we could build a monastery deep in the Ardennes mountains of Belgium, where there are no streetlamps, and there is no glare from car headlights. There, our monks could brew "Cataract Beer", and have a laboratory in the basement where we could work on anticataract eyedrops. On the subject of beer, it is astounding that a brewery and a beer named "Cataract" actually existed...Please see images above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (15)