CureZone   Log On   Join
Constant bad taste in mouth - Candida - How I'm Currently Handling it

Gnosis5 Views: 395
Published: 3 years ago

Constant bad taste in mouth - Candida - How I'm Currently Handling it

Health and Happiness for all.

I am a practiced dryfaster and have done six medical dryfasts of 13 days each (no food or water 24/7 for 13 days each). Before anyone yells "foul", the last of the 13 days - to equal a total of 1872 hours dryfasting - the body finally restored thyroid function. I had my thyroid surgically removed in '71.

That said, the sixth and last 13-days dryfast I developed a coated tongue and a majorly bad taste in the mouth, which still persists while I'm doing an IF/OMAD lifestyle.

I'm investigating the Turpentine protocol by Dr. Daniels. Currently I scrape the tongue, spray mouth with food grade H202, and brush with charcoal/clay powder. I also make my own calcium water and swish that in my mouth too. I don't use baking soda anymore or any salts since my body did a massive salt purge during my last medical dryfast.

I want a nice clean taste in my mouth that does not interfere with the taste of the foods I eat, and is not a distraction during the day. I still eat carbs and some meats, but the process of the IF/OMAD causes the body to de-tox and eventually overcome the voices of the critters running rampant in the fertile fields of my gut.

Peace and health and happiness around every corner for all my spirit brothers and sisters.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.095 sec, (1)