CureZone   Log On   Join
how i cured my body odor !!!!!!!

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
Madridistarez Views: 3,542
Published: 31 months ago

how i cured my body odor !!!!!!!

first of all,sorry for my english. i'm writing post here because i know what is suffer from Body Odor and i know what is listen bad comment from people.i'm 19 year old boy.Boy who is very famous, at school at university. i lived normally,before it started. i was 13 year when my BO started. it was first day at school after summer. and at classroom, classmates talking about bad odor. my friend ask me if i take bath,before school. OMG of course i had bath before i came at school.it was really bad urine odor. is smell urine and sometimes when i really don't farted i smelled ! my life changed after the smell. i know i never smell before 13 year. whole 2 year i suffered from the Body Odor . once it was summer. i started drinking black tea and i started a diet. between 3 month i don't eat Fried meat,potato,and other choline foods.i eating only boiled foods. really a faw. boiled potatos, Buckwheat,Fruits, and Many tea and water.3-4 glass tea in day. after summer i back at school and smell really good, no rude comments,classmates huged me,smell at classroom was really normal.but unfortunetly. after i started eating again the smell back. please pay attention i was eating everything. meat, alchohol, and the smell back only after 1 month. and still is here. sometimes i smell my self sometimes i can't. i have not been tested for tmau cause. in my city is not speacial hospital for it. i checked my liver,kidney,stomach and everything! but i'm healthy.when i talk my therapist about my problem. she said. she never knew about that condition. pleas stop take any Antibiotics like zinc,kalp and other ! please start diet like me and you will see result only in 4-5 day !!! eat only boiled potato, Buckwheat, and some fruits. don't eat bread,meat and don't take alchohol. and you will see result in 5 day !!! if anyone has question i'm here and i can reply every comment. and also if you anything about my problem (when my smell goes away and after i moth ago it back) please give me any advice! i know we can Defeat BO! Finnaly i never smell like fishy smell or systemic fecal odor ! i know that i have URINE Odor ! :))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.532 sec, (2)