CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain involvement in systemic candida due to csf leak. I need a miracle.

KellyChristine Views: 228
Published: 3 years ago

Brain involvement in systemic candida due to csf leak. I need a miracle.

Hello, this is difficult for me. I have systemic candida and realized three weeks ago that I have a csf leak when it gushed into my throat for two days, now just trickles. Three weeks ago I felt a dull pain on the right side of my head turn more painful and move across my brain, boring into my head in spots. My brain felt squished. I realize the candida is in my brain. I can feel movement, and sizzling, buzzing, and the taste of blood trickles into my throat. This doesn't seem surmountable. The doctors are not taking me seriously because the leak is not running down my nose and I don't have a fever. But my neutrophils and sed rate are elevated and ab to candida in blood elevated. I don't know how to approach this at home. I don't know what I'm doing. I need help, please. The doctors are waiting for me to be on death's door before they act concerned. I'm seeing a naturopath who was also an MD. Gave me enzymes, boulliardi yeast, and LivClear. I feel like I have the rarest thing in the world. I feel completely alone. I can not consume Sugar because the candida makes me feel drunk and anxious. I feel like I'm living on borrowed time. This was caused by a csf leak undiagnosed. I wonder if the bbb can break down in some, allowing candida to enter that way. They are considering doing a lumbar puncture but getting mri first. Had ct 3 weeks ago. Showed falx lipoma. He says if lipoma hasn't gotten bigger they will do the lumbar puncture but I think he's just saying that. I am trying to be strong for my family, but I feel very weak and am pale, blood pressure and pulse fluctuations. Im not young so not as resilient, I'm 49. Any advice for me and this rare condition? Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)