CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

trapper/kcmo Views: 302
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,103

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

unrepentant because you are unjust. you really dont care what the bible says or whether you follow it or not, do you? all your hand-wringing and guestimating about what day of the week is the lords day or should we eat or drink or whatever...?

you dont have to worry about losing the word of god if you incorporate it into your heart. the reason meditating day and night on gods word, like it says in psalm one, is so that it becomes a part of your life and what you do and who you are. faith comes by hearing the word of god. understanding comes by doing the word of god. faith without works is dead and leaves one without understanding.

my stepgrandmother told me some superstitious crap one time about a woman in who used the bible for toilet paper in her outhouse. i forget the details but she got so far in the book and then dide of constipation or some shit. well, the book is meaningless and has no supernatural powers. the supernatural part comes in when you b3live it and act accordingly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)