CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

loquat1 Views: 421
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,066

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

The flight was booked last year, and (irony of ironies) we avoided Jan & Feb so we wouldn't hafta fly in bad weather!! UK had its coldest March day on record today, so in that respect, yes, well timed. Today we had a balmy 74deg.F, while the UK was shivering in 20F. 

All the staff at my daughter's office hate her after they got her 'photos of the views outside her room. Yeah, must be miserable over there right now. I hope tansy is managing to keep her chin up.

As for Emma, I fully expected the bumpiest flight of my life. Turned out to be the biggest damp squib of my life. Not even a hint of turbulence. That Kat Kerr must be a real big hitter with the Almighty. Her prayers are even more effective 3,000 miles away.

Go Kat go.

No, I don't think we have her likes over here. Who needs a Blighty version when we can borrow yours?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)