CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

trapper/kcmo Views: 310
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,032

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

what are you talking about, refreshed? you have some mighty strange things on your mind. you worry about everyone and everything else but the things of god. seek ye first the kingdom of god and everything else falls int0o place and pales by comparison. you dont understand how the lord teaches. i dont need to make contact with anyone. i can whisper the truth in this bottomless pit of a forum and its gone and will not return void. this little backwater hovel is perfect for keeping me out of trouble. just like the lord chose a backwater country like palestine to perform his will on the world stage. it reaches who it needs to and is lost on everyone else, especially those who abuse the scriptures and use them to manipulate people, like the genocidal maniacs that are in the process of stealing palestine right now. you believe in those devils more than you believe in god. so be it. it wont affect the elect one bit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.982 sec, (1)