CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

Makeing High PPM Silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

Makeing High PPM Silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

Makeing High PPM Silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,723
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,924

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

there havent been a lot of great minds in the last 2 thousand years. the evidence is before us and even hindsight isnt helping people.

i came here to curezone seeking health info and having a unique understanding of the scriptures which i wanted to share and talk about. i quickly found the snakes in health and religion.

in what way are we created in the image and likeness of god?

Exodus 8:10
And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the Lord our God.

1 Samuel 2:2
There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

1 Samuel 10:24
And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the Lord hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people? And all the people shouted, and said, God save the king.

2 Samuel 7:22
Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

2 Kings 18:5
He trusted in the Lord God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.

1 Chronicles 17:20
O Lord, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Job 1:8
And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Job 2:3
And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Psalm 86:8
Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Jeremiah 10:6
Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Jeremiah 10:7
Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

Daniel 1:19
And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.

god is infinitely unique. so is his creation. so is his children.

therefore, many will conform and many will take the wide road and obvious path and few will find the road to life. thats just how it is.

as for these snakes here today, their days are numbered, as are mine. i was doing just fine without this forum but god placed it upon my heart to engage these folks for now.

this is what they have to look forward to if they dont repent:

Matthew 24:37-39 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)