CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

refreshed Views: 1,301
Published: 9 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,892

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

The details of what someone believes is so important here. Just like in our minds there really is a Satan but how you view his presence makes a difference. There are people in this forum who may not believe things about him the same way. For example, the bible states that angels were seen by people. Ok, so either a person believes that all angels can manifest their own bodies like Jesus did when He walked through a wall and appeared to the disciples...or they are spirit beings that must take over another person's body and possess it to have a body to be seen in. Or is it possible that angels can do either way? Or are only the fallen ones disembodied spirits?

So saying you believe there will be an anti-christ needs more exact understanding. Do you believe that satan will manifest as himself, in his own body or do you mean that satan will possess some poor shmuck by entering him? A real person anti-christ. Or will an anti-christ be only spiritually discerned and not on a real physical level we can see? The reason I ask, is because the next thing I would be looking at is why then no belief in a real, physical temple that the anti-christ will stand in claiming he is god, if one believes in a real, physical anti-christ that we will see with our own eyes. So I hope you understand why this is confusing to me, because there are so many different ways of viewing this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

3.484 sec, (1)