CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
More
loquat1 Views: 514
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,714

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

Let's face it veks, I'm never gonna be nominated for the Annual Refreshed Award for Tact & Diplomacy, am I? Yeah, I tend to call a spade a spade, and when I see YT vids with titles such as these:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=third+temple+has+begun..+now+being+built+

......I make no apologies for describing them as sensationalist trash. That's exactly what they are. They even contradict each other in their titles for goodness sake. Some say construction is about to start, others that it's almost complete. Speaking of which, how's this for a title?:

An indepth look at the rebuilding of the Jewish Third Temple Jesus warned us about

I mean, ........really. I take it this was recorded in one of those gospels that didn't quite make it into the canon? But seriously(!), this is what passes for prophetic fulfilment for - what - maybe up to 90% of US believers today? This is what they're all getting so excited about? This story has been doing the rounds for 70-odd years now, and the frenzy shows no signs of abating. On the contrary, there is every indication that it still has some way to go before it reaches fever pitch and pops the top of the looney tune thermometer. 

And when there's still no 3rd Temple to show for all that wasted time, effort and energy, do you think their enthusiasm for it will then die down? Will it heck. I'm still not quite sure why refreshed asked (apparently rhetorically) where our rebuttals of all this garbage were to be found. 

Why would you invite a critique of material that comes out of your own stable, then take offence when proferred?

And speaking of stables, where's high ho silver when you need him? 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)