CureZone   Log On   Join
Have I been exposed to Toxic Mold?
 
Kennedy80 Views: 257
Published: 32 months ago
 

Have I been exposed to Toxic Mold?


Hello, I’m here searching for help and advice.

For 6 years I lived in an old duplex and for 5 of them, I had a leak in my roof. At first it was a small leak that only happened sometimes. But it eventually got so bad that half of my kitchen ceiling fell through. My landlord was the kind that preferred to fix it himself, to save money - and it never really got fixed. After about the 3rd year in, after the leak got terrible and the ceiling caved in, exposing board and parts of the attic, I started to have small symptoms. I’d awake with My eyes bloodshot red and swollen. Eventually it came down to having terrible dizziness and horrible allergies. One morning I remember waking and sitting up.. as I sat up, the only way I can describe the feeling is like a bucket of water has been thrown over my head and the feeling rushed down to my feet. My heart was pounding and I had the biggest anxiety attack out of nowhere. I felt like I was about to pass out. I went to the emergency room right after and all they could find wrong was my liver enzymes were elevated and my vitamin D levels were extremely low at 13. I had gone to many doctors and they all found the same and just said to keep on with my large doses of Vitamin D. I felt like I was going crazy! I had missed so much work because of my dizziness and anxiety. Eventually the landlord agreed to have the air tested in my place and found it had penicillum and aspergillus molds. I wasn’t ever told if it was toxic or not. When I moved out shortly after, my symptoms didn’t get much better, in fact they seemed to get worse. Muscles hurt and tingled, sensitivity to light and blurred vision, fatigue, anxiety, memory issues and still had major allergies and dizziness. The most concerning thing out of all of this experience is I feel I can’t get my brain back to how it used to be. I can’t handle stress very well, as it causes major anxiety out of nowhere. It’s been a year and a half and I’m starting to feel better than before, but still feel I struggled mentally from time to time.
Unfortunately, I’m still in so much debt from hospital visits and missing so much work that I can’t afford to be tested for mold in my system.
I guess I’m here today asking if anyone has had any of these experiences with toxic mold? If these molds have caused anyone else problems and if they fully healed from the exposure? Or if this even sounds like toxic mold exposure! I’ve been detoxing from time to time with chlorophyll and it seems to be helping.
Any advice would be appreciated..
thank you so much for reading!
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)