CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

loquat1 Views: 350
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,531

Re: Three Major Prophecies About Billy Graham's Death

They can be just as false, like the one you quoted and I immediately found error in. Alexander was it? If I found error that quickly in a small portion of his book that you quoted, then how much more would I find if I read his whole book?

As vekky's reply suggests, you have a strange concept of what constitutes error. By your definition, yes, you will indeed find 'error' in every single paragraph of his writings. Like me, he belongs to the 'Jacked Up' school of prophetic interpretation - just like every inspired writer of the NT in fact.

His interpretation of the symbolic significance of Hosea's wife is a widely held view within the ranks of conservative scholarship, and is even advocated by no less an authority than the mighty Hengstenberg himself. In fact, those who hold this view are only slightly outnumbered by those who believe she was an historical person, even though she is still regarded by them as a type for faithless Israel. To call this 'error' is a severe case of over-egging the pudding, and greatly devalues any impact your criticism of him might have had.

But by all means continue to deprive yourself of the rich pickings that are available to you in his writings, lest you unwittingly fall victim to yet more such grievous 'errors'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)