CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long before I start to feel better?

Klauss Views: 550
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,382

Re: How long before I start to feel better?

Hi.
When a recipe or protocol is right for you, improvements start in about 3-4 months. Low cortisol during the day means that you are at stage 3 of AF sub-stage below b, somewhere between b and c according to Dr. Lam classification. I used high dose of various vitamins C: water soluble, fat soluble, and liposomal and also vitamin b complex.

Drink salted water to replenish electrolytes.

Amino acids, especially l-glutamine - gave me energy and lifted brain fog.

Did you do indican test? It shows the gut flora (google it). Usually, at advanced stage of AF there are also digestive issues (low B12 vit, leaky gut).

coffee enemas may be somewhat effective, though i would recommend castor oil cleansing. check post under my name ( and google it too). It will clean your intestines, all kind. eliminates SIBO, yeast overgrowth, sooth inflammation etc. When mixed with sour juice, lemon or grapefruit, it also works as cholagogue. The liver expels bile.

For me it was one of major turning points in AF recovery.

Also, at this advanced stage of AF, it may be helpful to find a good naturopathic doctor. It is difficult. I worked with Dr. Lam. Now, his prices are sky high.

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)