CureZone   Log On   Join
L E C T I N (not to be confused with lecithin)

Views: 275
Published: 4 years ago

L E C T I N (not to be confused with lecithin)

Note I put a spaces between the word l e c t i n, and spaces between some other key words, because one of the tactics of these scammers is they go on message boards to unbunk the debunkers and flood it with spam and why their wares work etc. Soooo, anyway opinions on l e c t i n please. MH, have you ever come across this? Nothing from you in searching this forum, a couple hits from 12 years ago with small mention of it.

Got one of those click bait things where a video appears where you can not skip around because it doesn't let you It goes on for 45 minutes, then if you stick it out it seems to be very simple fix, but they leave out some minor details. Then oh wait- we have a website right here where you can buy what we've come up with for $100 for a small bottle.

So the claim regarding l e c t i n is they are trying to make it a more diabolical enemy than gluten and nightshades put together (literally, because it lists those and other plants as no-no foods). Some of the theory behind it sounds reasonable, that the chemical is in there for a plant's self defense and toxic to smaller creatures, but not on the surface for much larger humans.

Here is a site that describes it, not associated with the click-bait
http://www.bistromd.com/nutrition/the-14-foods-high-in-l e c t i n s ( <-- remove spaces ).

They also tout a pre biotic which magically starves the bad flora and allows you to grow new flora of your own. As opposed to pro biotics which are not your own and die off.

That said this video was not that bad, but I can't help wonder if the so called "doctor" is really an actor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)