CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very Important to Know!

rainy.commenting Views: 310
Published: 13 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,126

Re: Very Important to Know!

Believe what you want. I didn't post this with the intention of fighting with you and High on Water. The woman is telling the truth. Some people need to wake up. That is why I posted it. Make fun of it with your friends if you want. I did what I felt God wanted me to do by posting it. I really didn't want to post it. I knew this would happen, but I could not bear the thought of being disobedient to my Lord. Do you and your friends even care about the lost? Or, would you all rather just find fault with everything everybody else does to try to win them? Maybe try again, accusing those who are trying to win the lost, of trying to earn feathers in their hats with God. Maybe that will stop these crazy Christians from trying to win the lost. Yes, go ahead. Why don't some of you start in with that crazy line again? I'm sure some will believe you all.

And Loquat, she is not trying to add it to the book of Revelation. However, I'm sure you think that crazy argument will surely bring her down. You and your friends need to get a hold of God and ask Him to give you a burden for the lost. Maybe if you all had a true burden for the lost you would all stop trying to bring down everybody else who is trying to win them!

Also, try reading the book of Acts, Loquat, to see what kinds of things to expect in the last days. The Bible is clear that we have been in the last days since the book of Acts. Nevertheless, please fight against all these things that God is doing. Accuse them all of being fake or crazy. Maybe you all will get feathers in your hats too, but I doubt it will be from God!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)