CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very Important to Know!

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Makeing High PPM Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Makeing High PPM Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Makeing High PPM Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Vekky Views: 292
Published: 13 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,067

Re: Very Important to Know!

"May not be a salvation issue whether you believe one way or not, but it sure makes it hard to be on the same page when the subject arises in mixed company."

Yes it does make it hard, I agree!

But I've also found that those with the traditional view are all over the place with widely varying understandings and teachings on the nature of eternal torment, so I would think that would make things a little confusing even amongst those who share the traditional view and would make any discussion about hell difficult. For example, some people, maybe most people of the traditional view, believe those in hell will have a body, but certainly not everyone. Some believe those in hell will be writhing in unbearable physical pain for all eternity, while some believe it will be more of a mental pain I guess since they believe they will just be in their disembodied souls. Some believe those in hell will be in the presence of the Lord since he is omnipresent and you cannot escape Him. Others do not believe that since the scriptures say those in hell will be away from the presence of the Lord. Some believe Satan will be controlling things in hell, while some believe God will still be in control of Hell. Some believe Hell will be a very dark place with no light while others believe Hell will be lit up like a Christmas tree since they believe in a literal eternal fire and we know fires produce a lot of light. Some believe those in hell will continue to sin for eternity. Some don't. An author Loquat likes (and me too for that matter), Charles Alexander, said in one of the latest articles Loquat posted, that those in hell will not be angry with God and they will agree with their punishment. It also seemed like he was saying they would therefore cease to sin, if I am understanding him correctly. But that is very different from everything I've always heard from everyone else so maybe I'm not understanding him right on that. I will have to review what he said again if I can find the article. But most people believe sin in hell with go on forever. After all, gnashing of teeth usually means anger when it's used in the scriptures. Anyway, I could keep going but I'm sure no one wants me to probably. lol My point is that there is a huge amount of confusion it seems about Hell in general, not unlike a lot of other subjects. But no doubt the common denominator amongst all traditional hell view believers would be that it involves some kind of eternal torment for the lost but how that will be carried out is up for speculation and there seems to be no shortage of that, hence all the widely varying views.

And let's not forget all those who have actually been to Hell supposedly. And amongst those folks, what each of them saw in hell seems to be radically different as well. lol

By the way, I do have Thorn to talk about this with too, not just my dad, since Thorn holds my same hell view as well. We may not be on the same page when it comes to eschatology (not yet at least, I'm still working on him :)), but there are no disagreements on the hell view. He did grow up with the traditional view though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)