CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rumors

loquat1 Views: 291
Published: 12 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,077

Re: Rumors

I vaguely recall joking about something that you took seriously, yes, but I don't remember what it was or the context. I would be very surprised if it had anything to do with ignoring ppl, but no, there's no need for you to dig it up for me. I'll take your word for it.

I'm nobody's piggy-back ride, and you credit 'the number' with far too much power and influence over me. I was one of the first (along with vekky, I believe) to challenge her ridiculous assertion that one needs a PhD to understand the Bible. And a priest or rabbi are among the last ppl I would consult for enlightenment. What can the spiritual descendents of the ppl who signally failed   to understand their own Scriptures (and ended up crucifying their own messiah as a result) tell me about either the Old or New Testaments that would be of any interest or value to me? Nothing, as far as I can tell. In fact, this is almost exactly the same issue over which Refreshed & I are constantly at loggerheads with each other. And yes, Refreshed, I know you can always rely on me to slip that one in somewhere!  

No my dear, my decision to ignore certain individuals was always on the cards - almost from the outset in fact. That's  generally my default response to abuse in any event. The only reason I perservered for much longer than I should have was the remote prospect that the scales might fall from some eyes, but I always knew that was a very remote possibility. As for who's next, I have absolutely no concerns in that area. If anybody wants to return the compliment to me, they are welcome to do so.

Thankfully, nobody is forced to read my posts at gunpoint, nor I theirs. As for those whose posts I now ignore, I'm sure it's to our mutual benefit. I'm equally sure they will somehow manage to survive the absence of my contributions to their daily 'musings'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)