CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rumors

refreshed Views: 277
Published: 10 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,020

Re: Rumors

It's understandable. You had not been in the forum for that long and I think you seemed happy to have found a place to talk with people and learn, plus you were making friends and out of the blue something shifted and it became dark and no longer a welcoming place to be. Even though I had seen this happen before, I had never seen this intensity of bombardment.

You are a very open and trusting person and I think you got a big taste of how uncertain our information can be that we share with people that we really don't know. What one person thinks is private, another one does not. So it's best that people be aware of what they share online, because once it's out, there is no going back. We have all had to learn this. We no longer own the info that we have shared. It's for the world to take and use in any ungodly manner they want. I have been shocked at how I sometimes share personal info suddenly after being so careful, but I find that the Holy Spirit sometimes opens me up and sees a reason to use certain life experiences. Have I had it used against me at times...of course.

If our eyes are focused on this world and how the world affects us, we will only have more burdens placed upon us. However, if we look to Jesus, we have the promise of a light yoke, because He is taking the burden upon Himself.

Matthew 11:28 ďCome to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.Ē

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)