CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rumors

Views: 276
Published: 13 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,402,066

Re: Rumors

Well I don't want to go back looking for it Loquat but can't you remember after I had a go at JW something about a dog and Vekky told me you was just kidding with me, not those exact words though because to go back looking for the post would take time but if you want me to I would ?.... I think I took you seriously when you were not being serious... It's no big deal. Don't you remember?

However, one thing I would like to say here, you took notice of the number on the issue of ignoring but it's clear the number doesn't practice what she preaches.

So the reason for a divided forum now is because the number said it was a good idea to ignore abusive posts, yes that I don't have a problem with, what I do have a problem with is that you're taking notice of someone who does the exact same thing as Trapper, the number gets upset with him so the number thinks, I know what to do, I will use the others as piggy in the middle to get rid of him. Then the number comes back and seeks her next target, whose next Loquat? Could it be you? Will it be Tomi because if he says something this number doesn't like the number will target him. There's you saying, dear number friend in one of your posts, so the number is having an influence on you, how is a stirrer a dear friend?

By the way, I've seen the exact same thing happen in real life and believe you me it ain't pretty. I vowed I would never get involved in such a scenario again. It involved two woman who despised each other and we're trying to influence people's attitudes by stirring and everyone it seemed had to side with one or the other, or be piggy in the middle.

However the fact that you will be more than happy to engage with someone and give them another chance if they change, yes it's a tall order for us but not for God, proves to me that you are indeed a person who believes in giving someone a second chance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)