CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis: Pushing Me To The Edge

G1bocurezone Views: 621
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 868,528

Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis: Pushing Me To The Edge

Hi everyone!. I'm Gilbert Castro!. Ive'd been suffering E.C. for 6-7 Years. And it sucks!, Yeah! Girls do approach us when our lips are fine-looking, well, I assume that all of us, if not most of us are either Handsome or Beautiful individuals, I'ved been using AQUAPHOR LIP REPAIR, for about a 2 months, at first, my lips went ok, but I AM A SAVAGE TOWARDS MY VISION!. f***ING SAVEGE, HELLWORKER! DROPDEAD GO TO SLEEP. Now, aquaphor lip repair seems to over wet & smooth my lips, I have tried Only water theraphy, but the crackness & dryness persist, it seems I still need Aquaphor so i still use it, I put small amounts. for about 2 weeks, but the E.C. IS STILL THERE,

MAN! MY BIRGHT FUTURE HAS BEEN DESTROYED! MY FACE f***ED UP! MAN
I AM HANDSOME WHEN MY LIPS IS WERE FINE!
I LOOK LIKE A f***IN PRINCE!
BUT WHEN E.C. IS THERE, MOST OF MY LIFE, THIS TURN ME TO A BEAST!
AND I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK OF IT, BUT YOU KNOW ITS HARD!
IT CHANGE MY ENTIRE ORIGINAL LIPS FIGURE, THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY LIPS INTO ITS ORIGINAL FIGURE.

SOMETIMES DO STILL WANNA DIE, INSTEAD LOF FIGHTING!, ITS HARD!
THIS IS THE HARDEST! PART OF MY LIFE!

MAN HELP ME OUT!
i ALSO WANT THIS E.C. SUFFERERS! EVERYBODY, BE HEALED!. ITS A DEEP PERSONAL GOAL OF MINE TOO. A VISION!
HELP US OUT!!! PLEASE!! I'M GILBERT L. CASTRO Angeles CIty, Pampanga, Philippines

Please! :' Thank you!
My Facebook Account: g1bocastro@y.c.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)