CureZone   Log On   Join
Good info but hardly the "end to the debate", imo

Dquixote1217 Views: 657
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,315

Good info but hardly the "end to the debate", imo

Yes, I read the paper with some interest. The bottom line I took away is that silver ions are more effective than silver particles WHEN YOU COMPLETELY REMOVE THE PRESENCE OF OXYGEN. Otherwise, silver ions flow from the silver particles, as the paper noted.

If the human body were devoid of oxygen, and if silver ions were not destroyed by the digestive system, perhaps the argument might be valid - but such is not the case. Oxygen is present throughout the human body, in particular in the bloodstream that distributes it to every cell in the body and which also distributes the silver particles which, unlike silver ions, are not destroyed by the human digestive system. For those deadly silver ions to be able to do their work against pathogens, they have to reach them. Perhaps that explains why I have witnessed no end of reports of mostly true Colloidal Silver solutions being more effective than mostly ionic solutions.

I wonder what method the researchers used to produce silver particles, since they reported that the smallest size particle is 3 nanometers, which is much, much larger than the 0.65 nanometer particles that are found in the best true Colloidal Silver products.

Perhaps someday the researchers might conduct a study aimed at identifying silver receptors on human cells and what happens when silver particles reach those receptors. Other researches have identified such receptors on some kinds of human cells and there is a suspicion that they might be widely found on cells throughout the body.

BTW, I am very familiar with Rice University. It is a point of pride for us native Texans who appreciate truly top quality institutions of higher learning. Like other highly regarded institutions, such as MIT, it has provided a world of advances in scientific understanding. Also like other highly regarded institutions it is not infallible.

Hardly the end to the so-called debate in my opinion but good info nevertheless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)