So i took 250lbs worth of Ivemectin Horse Paste on Friday night, about 3 hours after taking my heart began racing like crazy, and i was at times struggling to catch my breath, i didnt sleep a wink that night, and it continued on until the following evening.
Im not sure if this was an allergic reaction or if it was a severe die off reaction? I could feel kicks and twitching in arms and head!
I felt so weak and generally just mentally out of it for the guts of 2 days! Not sure if i should continue taking, that was my 2nd dose. I weigh 150lbs.
I may try and get the 3mgs tablets and take one weekly.
Did any of you have this kind of reaction? If its just a die off reaction it looks like i may be heavily infested!
If not it may just be too strong dose/allergy reaction...
Im going to take Neem leaf capsules now for this until i sort out Ivermectin tablets. I hear Neem leaf can detox internal + external parasites/fungus of all kinds so its worth a shot!